The DP-104 SIP Based IP Video Door Intercom Station is a new, elegant video door intercom with a compact shape that has an easy-to-install surface mount. It works with SIP based phone systems and is compatible with most modern IPBX systems supporting both audio and video.
If you want to identify who is at your door before you answer the phone or before letting them in, then the door phone is available with a built-in IP camera supporting up to 1280 x 720 HD video. This video can be viewed in a web browser and shows real-time video on a PC or on a mobile phone/tablet that supports iOS and Android.
The DP-104 SIP Video Door Phone allows entry with the simple press of a key. It is great for unattended lobbies, front doors, gates, warehouse doors, or anywhere visitors may require assistance. Therefore, it is equally suited for commercial, residential, or public facilities.
- COMS 1280 x 720 HD Camera Sensor
- Lens : 112 degrees Wide Range Video View angle
- Support H.264 , Motion-JPEG Video codec
- Super High-Performance Echo Cancellation technology
- The shortest voice delay (below 1~0.5 second)
- Support VoIP technology and SIP (FRC3261) protocol
- Support ONVIF Protocol
- Support SIP Register mode and Peer to Peer mode
- Support most SIP Client compatibility
- Support RTSP Protocol
- Compatible with most modern IPBX systems such as Asterisk IP-PBX
- Build-in One Relay output port (control door lock or alarm)
- Build-in One DI port ( for Door sensor, PIR, Emergency button)
- Build-in one Call Button
- Build-in PoE ( IEEE802.3af ) (optional DP-104P)
- Build-in RFID MiFare Card Reader (optional DP-104R)
- Store 3000 RFID ID card data.
- Supports Auto-answer
- Supports Video record Function